Lint Bin Holder
- NO NAG REMINDER: Use the Lint Bin to serve as a gentle reminder to check your lint filter. The awareness of the Lint Bin can help you create a helpful habit as part of your laundry day routine. Doing so, will help the efficiency of your dryer drying time and reduce your gas or electric spend.
- SPACE SAVER: This durable plastic Lint Bin has a super strong magnetic backing that can be directly attached to the side of your metal washing machine or dryer. Or, you can use its built-in keyhole hanger to easily mount it to the wall. No hardware included.
- SLEEK DESIGN: Take your laundry room décor up a notch with the bin’s sleek, modern design. With Black or Light Grey or White, these neutral colors go seamlessly with most any color scheme. “Lint Bin” is elegantly printed in script font. The sign says it all!
- REPURPOSE YOUR LINT: Did you know that there are many things you can reuse dryer lint for? You can make clay out of it for the kids, make paper mache, line planters with it, add it to handmade paper, make fire starters, and use the natural fibers for mulch/compost.
- CLEAR THE WAY: This Lint Bin replaces the need to keep a trash can on your laundry room floor or countertop. Use this space-saving, environmentally friendly waste solution instead. Overall size is 9.25" wide x 9.25" high x 2.75" deep. Bin is 3mm thick, and magnetic backing is 6.25" wide x 5.5" long.
Very neat product made out of ABS plastic. Helped me declutter & save space. If you want to be organized and practical...I recommend.
The lint bin works well and now I can repurpose my trash bin I kept by the dryer. I think the lint bin would also be great to stick to the fridge and use it as a mail drop.
The most useful thing in my laundry room is the Lint Bin from A.J.A. & MORE.
I Love it! No more garbage can in my laundry room. So convenient, the magnet is large, not small where it may fall off. Worth every penny. Thank you
I like the size and the look. The helpfulness of the item. It is perfect. I bought this over a year ago and it is still new! Just been throwing lint inside and cleaning it every time before hanging back up. You can even just have it on the dryer door! No need for holes in walls. I hand to hang it up because my laundry room is not the biggest. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is clean, organized, and just loves good deals.